Meet Dr. Michael Marks
Dr. Michael Marks is a highly trained and experienced Chiropractic Physician and Clinic Director. Since 1988, Dr. Michael Marks has been providing patients with personalized, comprehensive chiropractic care. He specializes in providing natural, drug-free healing for people who have experienced auto accidents, sports injuries and work-related injuries, as well as ongoing headaches, neck pain, low back pain and sciatica.
"Chronic pain can take all the enjoyment out of life," Dr. Marks said. "It's very rewarding to be able to help suffering people get back to feeling like themselves."
Dr. Marks has practiced for more than 30 years and has treated renowned professional athletes as well as everyday men, women and children suffering from pain and who wish to live healthy lifestyles.
While Dr. Marks believes that good chiropractic care is essential to maintaining health, he does not hesitate to refer patients to other specialists when he believes their condition warrants further treatment. By employing this philosophy, Dr. Marks has developed excellent relationships with other South Florida physicians for the ultimate benefit of his patients.
Dr. Marks has also instituted several patient care programs such as "Woman Care," which provides women with natural alternatives to help ease the discomfort of pregnancy, menopause, premenstrual syndrome and other common conditions. The practice offers state-of-the-art equipment and expert hands-on techniques to provide spinal manipulation, massage therapy, spinal care, spinal education, physical therapy, electrical muscle stimulation, ultrasound, heat therapy, MLS Robotic Laser therapy and Decompression Table known as the DRX 9000C.
Background and Achievements
- Life Chiropractic College, Marietta, GA, Doctor of Chiropractic
Brenau College, Kennesaw, GA, Physiotherapy
- St. George's University, West Indies, School of Medicine
Adelphi University, Garden City, NY, Exercise Physiology, Masters Program
- Cortland State University, Cortland, NY, Bachelors of Science in Education and Sports Medicine
- Florida Workers Compensation Certification
- Permanent Impairment and Disability Seminars
- Florida Chiropractic Association Seminars
- Chiropractic Physician and Owner of Dr. Michael Marks,
Boca Raton, FL, 1990 - Present
- Chiropractic Physician, Lake Worth & West Palm Beach,
FL 1998- 1990
- Senior Intern, Life Chiropractic Clinic, Marietta, GA, 1987-1988
Teacher of Physical Education and Science, Mark Twain JR/SR High, Brooklyn, NY, 1980-1985
- Athletic Trainers, Adelphi University, NY 1984-1985
- Certified to do Permanent Impairment and Disability Ratings
- Professional and Public Speaking
- Flexion Distraction Techniques
- Industrial Back School Education
- Florida Chiropractic Association
- American Academy of Spine Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Management
Honors and Awards:
- Diplomat National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Diplomat Florida Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Deans List
- Senior Intern (Life Chiropractic College)
Awards for Clinical Excellence and Knowledge:
- Chosen to represent Life Chiropractic College to introduce Chiropractic to Medical Diplomats from the Peoples Republic of China to establish a chiropractic test program in their county
- CHI-RHO Honorary Fraternity, Pledge Chairman
Dr. Marks participates with all of the following insurances:
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Great Western
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida
- And many more!